So here we go…So much has happened since we’ve last updated that this is going to be sort of long post.
We’re done with all of the big stuff. Julie had her last day of work a week and a half ago. We are so excited that she now gets to stay home and relaz while she gets things ready for the baby. Which he has been giving us signals that he’d rather come sooner than later. But hopefully not to soon, we still have one more baby shower this weekend and then we get to start getting Joe’s room ready for him.
And Christopher has finished his schooling at Grace!! Yeah! Here are some pictures from that. Also, here are some pictures that we took on a paddle boat ride on the canal yesterday. Hope you enjoy!
And now that Julie is going to be home more she can update the blog more regularly.
Lastly, we just want to say a huge THANK YOU to everybody who has blessed us in the past two months. You know the song “Showers of Blessings” well, we’ve had more like waterfalls of blessings. God has been so awesome to us, and we can’t wait to see what he has in store for us around the next corner.









2 comments:
Dude! Congrats on graduating! I bet you were top o' the IT class! I guess this means that there remains a whole new generation of Grace IT students. I don't think I'd know any of them anymore (except for a kid named Nathan Svec, whom I haven't met in person).
Best of wi$hes with the kid coming! I'll see you thisterSummer...you ARE coming to my wedding on July 28th, right?
Hey Guys!! Glad things are going well...I'm sure it feels good to be done with work!
Julie, if you're like me, you won't realize how big you are until it's all gone, and you're asking "How in the world did this baby fit INSIDE of me???"
We can't wait to see you; maybe Saturday!
Post a Comment