Friday, September 15, 2006

Quite an Undertaking




For those of you who don't know, at the house that we rent we don't have a washer and dryer. But we do have some awesome neighbors who let us use theirs. So, as you can imagine doing the laundry can be quite a chore around here. But Joe was gracious enough to offer his services and help Julie fold and take over the laundry. Sometimes (ok most of the time) stuff that Julie gives him just ends up in Joe's mouth instead of being folded (which then has to be re-washed), but he looks so cute!

Joe also helps Chris with his homework. Helping him read and pronounce those big words like anthropoligical method and subconscious symbolism. Wow, what a helpful son we have.

But seriously now. Everything is going great. We leave on Saturday to go to St. Paul, Minnesota for some training for Chris' job. So excited that Julie and Joseph can come with him this time. And for those of you that don't know, The Mall of America is not too far from where we'll be staying. So if you need us to pick anything up for you... ;~) Also, if you could be in prayer for us, because the Monday after we get back we will be (Lord willing) closing on our house. Hopefully, we will be moved in my the first week of October. But still, for those of you who live close enough, and even if you don't live close, feel free to stop by anytime. We love having people over.

2 comments:

CalebandKristina said...

Joe is so beautiful guys!! wow it is so funny to see you guys with a baby!! it seems like not to long ago we were all waiting for Chris to pop the question!! :)

Alaina said...

At first I was like, "Is that a sock?" Then I realized; he's helping with the laundry! And then I read your story! Haha - I should be a mind reader!
We can't wait to come down and see your place. We are so excited for you! Joel can paint for you! (I think...but maybe I should let him offer) :-)