For those of you who aren't on our list of e-mails, I am updating my contact info. If you would all be so kind as to send me the following information for anybody who is in your family (or soon to be joining!!) :~)
The info I would like is your name, address, age, birthdate, and phone number (if you so choose). I'm sure that some of you are like "she should already have all that info" and for most of you I do; but I am updating my address book as well as my calendar so I can just copy it from year to year. I would grately appreciate it if you all would write back. Our e-mail is on the side bar or you can just leave it in the comments if you don't mind other people being able to read it. Thanks so much.
~Julie
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment