The second thing I'm proud of is my younger sister, Vicki.
She just got engaged a week ago on Sunday. So, congratulations Chad and Vicki. Can't wait to be in the wedding!
The third thing I'm proud of is my younger brother, Casey.
This past weekend we went up to Michigan to watch him play Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof. And he did such a great job! Seriously, God has blessed him with such a great voice! And I'm also proud for him because both Western Michigan University and the University of Michigan are scouting him to be in their drama programs. Yeah!!
And the last thing that I'm proud of is this picture that I took of Chris throwing Joe up in the air.
It only took me three tries before I was able to capture Joe mid-air. And if you all remember our camera you know what an accomplishment that is.
Coming Soon: Slide shows from all of the stuff that we've done over the last month!!
Much love!!
~Julie
P.S. I said younger brother and sister because, naturally, they are both bigger than me. My "little" brother is 6'4"!! Takes after my dad. Hope you enjoy the pics!
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you guys for updating your blog! Well done!
Post a Comment