Thursday, May 31, 2007

Swimming!!

On Tuesday Evie, Eileen, and Ashley and Jennifer Pichea came over for a visit. We enjoyed some lovely ice cream in honor of Eileen getting recognized for grdauating back in December. And after ice cream we decided that a good "treat" for the kids would be to go swimming. This was Joe's first time in his little wading pool. He like it a lot! It was funny to see him splashing around and getting everybody wet. I did videotape it as well, but I haven't figured out how to transfer it onto my computer yet. Guess that's what I have a computer genius husband for, huh? ;~) Maybe over the weekend he'll be able to work on it. Meanwhile, as always, enjoy the pics!


Eileen, Evie, Joe and Jen. (she's the cute on in
the bathingsuit)


Amazingly for Joe, this was the only
picture where I could get him to look up
at the camera.


"I wonder if it is safe to crawl in here?"


"Why are you biting me?"


Don't worry Joe's not crying from getting bit.
That was just a kiss earlier. I think he just got
some water in his eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soo cute!! :) we're looking forward to lots more fun times like that in the future!!