Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Videos!

These are two videos that we took of Joe last week. The first is a classic example of a one year old throwing a temper tantrum. Indicated by the lack of commitment towards the end of the video when he gets distracted and is all happy again.

Click here to watch 'Temper-Tantrum'

This next video is one that we are very proud of and have been waiting a while to get a good video of. It's JOSEPH WALKING!!! I tried to get the best angles that I could, but for those of you who are parents you know that as soon as you pick up the camera the kid doesn't cooperate. Of course, now that he's been walking for a while he doesn't look drunk or fall down like he does in this video. But we hope you enjoy it just in case.

Click here to watch 'Joseph-Walking-55'

Hope you enjoyed the videos. Next we'll be posting the pics from New York!

1 comment:

ASHENFELTERS said...

Cute!I love the drunk walking!:)Welcome home!