Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Julie's b-day!

Well today was Julie's 24th Birthday! It was a work day for me but Julie spent most of the day relaxing (or as much as you can while watching Joe =) ). We went out to dinner to the Boathouse restaurant and had a good time there. Here is a pic of Julie enjoying her birthday oreo ice cream pie =)


Then we drove around a little bit and Julie got to rent a movie which we watched when we got home. Joe and I were hoping that taking care of Julie was our way of showing how much we appreciate all of her hard work. Joe is pretty lucky to have a mom like her and I know that I am pretty blessed to have a loving wife like her. So hats off to Julie on her special day. We love you!

~ Chris and Joe

P.S. This is a pic of Joe telling everyone its his mom's birthday =)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Mmmm...ice cream cake...my favorite! Happy belated Birthday Julie! Love you!