Monday, March 10, 2008

No More Carpet!!

This week my parents came down and help us get our house more organized and put new flooring in. My mom came down on Monday and Tuesday and helped me organize things. And on Friday my dad came down to lay down our new floor in our living room and hallway. I helped a little bit in the afternoon on Saturday. It looks so beautiful and we're so proud of it. Come by sometime and see the transformation for yourselves. Thanks again Dad and Mom!



My new fruit bowl! I know I'm a dork but I'm super excited about this!



Dad getting ready to lay some more flooring.



Joe helping out.



Cute!!



Joe was fascinated with the drill and hammer. He was a big helper.



The new floor in the living room.



Joe showing off the new floor.



Joe modeling the hallway. Pretty huh?



This is the new area rug we got to put in the living room.



Joe and Chris wrestling on the new rug. It's got to be broken in, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The floor looks so good! Man, Joe can already take out his old man, huh?

ASHENFELTERS said...

Hey! I thought you were in an apartment!! HOw neat! I LOVE the floor! Can't wait to get together!

Alaina said...

It looks really good!! And I love the new rug!