Monday, September 08, 2008

California Part 3

These are the last of the California pictures. I know that it was a while ago that we got back from California, but I told you I would get them out. So here they are.



Joe playing at the mall in Simi Valley



We had some of Chris' old friends over for stakes while we were there. This is Chris with Johnny French.



The whole gang. Left to Right: Top Row: Josh Starkey, Dave Walker, Johnny French, Chris, Matthew. Bottom Row: Jenny Starkey, Katie Walker (and baby), me, Joe, and Faith. Rick is taking the picture.



Dave playing with Joe. He's going to make such a good dad!







Joe showing off how flexible he is. :~)



Cheesy family shot.



Joe was able to go up in the cockpit during one of stops. He thought it was so cool!



So did we.



Joe doing an infamous self-portrait on his new Elmo couch that Grandma Faith got for him.

No comments: