I just realized I haven't posted any recent pictures of our happenings. We are very much enjoying the winter her in Indiana. The first week in December we cut down our own Christmas tree. It was cold, but so refreshing. Hopefully, we'll get to play outside soon, now that there's a good amount of snow on the ground. And maybe we'll get some pictures of that too. :~)

Joe and Chris with our tree.


Joe enjoying some hot chocolate and popcorn inside the warm room while Daddy was putting the tree on the car.

Photo op!

I stole this idea from a miss Narah Meissner. Thank you very much for the inspiration. I think this turned out very well.

Joe helping Chris put the star on the top of the tree.

Merry Christmas!!
1 comment:
hey julie - we have a great sledding hill in our backyard, so when there's some snow, come on over and the kids can hit up the hill! :)
Post a Comment