Thursday, January 29, 2009
Having a baby!
No not us! My older sister, Sarah, is having a baby today! She is four days past her due date so they are inducing her right now. Joe and I will be heading up there later today and staying until sometime tomorrow. Pray for us for safe travels and that Sarah will have a safe delivery and a healthy baby. We know that she's having a girl, but, like stinkers, they aren't telling us the name they've chosen. I don't know if that's because they don't want our opinions or because they haven't completely decided on what name they are going to go with. I'm sure I'll be posting lots of pictures when we get back. And to find out how everything is going you can always check my facebook status. I should be updating that pretty regularly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i got really excited when i saw the title of your post...
and then i read the first line...
have fun in michigan!! :)
Post a Comment