The nurses gave me warm blankets. Man they felt so good.
Mom not wanting to see what Dad's doing.
Joe trying to be good.
Joe took this one.
And this one.
"Joe move your finger out of the way."
This is how she normally looks. :) Love you Mom.
Still feeling good.
My dad took this picture without looking in the view finder. Pretty good!
Going off to surgery. That's me, always at the height of fashion. :)
I do have a follow up doctors appointment this Friday. Since they didn't find any endometrial cells during the surgery it kind of means we're back at square one as far as a diagnosis goes. I really do appreciate all of the prayers so far. But, I would like to ask you to keep praying for my recovery. It is taking longer than I thought it should. I'm really trying not to get discouraged and just take it one day at a time. But when I'm missing out on all of the fun stuff, that is easier said than done. And thank you to all of those who brought over food and visited with me. That was a huge blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment