Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary and I just wanted to let all of you know what a great husband I have. I thank God that He gave me someone that loves me no matter what. And someone that I can be a dork around without him laughing at me. Unless, of course, it was something that was supposed to be laughed at, then he's gotten pretty good at his fake laugh. ;~) I can't wait to someday be on the mission field with him. Until then I am perfectly content being his wife and mother to his son. I love you very much, Christopher!! Your Beautiful, Julie


2 comments:

Katie said...

You guys are so cute!

Sarah and Nathan said...

Wow i can't believe it's been three years already...Congrats guys!!! --- Love ya --- Sarah

P.S this picture of the two of you is adorable!!! love it!!!