I recently had one of my best friends down to stay with us a couple of days at the end of January for her birthday, so naturally I took some pics. (Click on the link below) My friends name is Marina, and I've known her since Kindergarten. We went to the same schools together from Kindergarten until we graduated in '02. She has been my friend for 17 years and I love it when we get to hang out together. Like I said in an earlier post we spent most of the time reminiscing and laughing. Which is what we normally do when we get together. There's not very many people in your life that can say that they've seen you grow up from beginning to end (except for family) and I am glad that I have her for such a faithful friend all of these years. I can't wait until were old ladies sitting in our rockers and talking about stuff we did 70 or 80 years ago. So, this goes out to by best friend Marina, and to my other best friend Natalie. "Thanks for being my friend!!" (Sniff, sniff) :~) Love you guys and can't wait to see you soon.
P.S. If you have a friend you haven't said that to in a while, drop them a line just to let them know you're thinking about them. I know they'll appreciate it.
Click here to see pics of us with Marina
Friday, March 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment