So, I got my hair cut a little over a week ago, so I thought that I would post some pictures of it. It's a pretty drastic change, but for those of you who knew me before we got married at NTBI it's doesn't really seem that short to me. And in true makeover tradition, the before picture is very raw (if you can just pretend that Joe isn't in the picture with me) and the after picture is all done up. You just kind of have to look really closely to see how long/short my hair is. I hope you like the after better, seeing as how that's the way I look right now.
Before:
After:
1 comment:
you are such a makeover show girl. youcan tell by your blog. sorry i couldnt go last night. i hate missing coffee with you girls, but my man was in town and he is tops on my list.
Post a Comment