Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sanford, Florida

Well I, Chris, am going to Sanford, Florida to have a get to know you meeting with the communications department of NTM. I will only be there for a day and then fly home. Why you ask? Well...

It all started a few months ago. My brother Ryan had informed me that he mentioned to Tom Young, the director of Information Technology with NTM, that I was a computer programmer. Tom suggested to Ryan that I contact him. I never thought anything of it but after talking to Julie and praying about it I decided to send him an e-mail. Through a series of e-mails and phone conversations (and a brief meeting at Ryan's graduation), I was told that the NTM Information Technology department was looking for programmers for some side contract work. In June or so, NTM purchased a ticket for me to come meet a few key individuals at Sanford and to see if I am what they are looking for.

Needless to say, I will post again on how everything goes but I should probably get to bed. Please keep us in your prayers as Julie and Joe won't be coming with me. I will probably post again on Tuesday after I get back.

1 comment:

Katie said...

hehehe