Friday, July 13, 2007

With blessing comes responsiblity.

Recently, I, Julie, started babysitting part time for one of our friends from NTBI. The family I'm sitting for is the Picheas, and their daughter's name is Jennifer. Most of you have probably seen her in the background of some of our pics before, but I wanted to get some good ones of her for memories sake. Here are some of those:


Jennifer playing in the exersaucer.


Joe helping to take care of Jenni.


One of Jenni's favorite pastimes is chewing on
everything. Her other favorite is drooling!! What
fun it must be to be 6 months old!

It has been nice to be able to contribute with the money I'm making to our paying off our debt to be able to go on with the NTM training sooner. It is tiring on some days watching a 6 month old and a 13 month old, but God is giving plenty of strength to get through the tough days. Thankfully, they are both on the same nap schedule so I do get an hour to myself during the morning to read and catch up on chores. But this does usher in a prayer request. I really have been praying a lot about what to do with the money I'm receiving from this. At first Chris and I talked about just letting me take a quarter of each pay check to buy b-day presents with, and the weeks that I didn't have any I could do with it whatever I wanted to. But I just kept feeling like that would be very frivolous. So, 3/4 of each paycheck is going to go to saving up to pay off loans, and the other 1/4 is going to go to my brother-in-law to help him with school. So, my prayer request is this. I really want to be faithful with the money that God is blessing me with, so if you could please pray that I will whole heartily give as the Lord wants me to and not want to keep the money to buy shoes ;~) Thanks so much!

~For the whole Fennell Clan,
Julie

No comments: