Sunday, July 29, 2007

On to PA

Chris is gone to Philadelphia, PA for training for work. Unfortunately Julie and Joe could not go with him because of previous commitments. He is going to be gone until Friday evening. So, if you think of it please lift Julie and Joe up in your prayers. Hopefully, they won't get to bored or lonely whilst he is away. And also Julie's sister, Vicki might be coming down on Wednesday and Thursday. So, if you think of it if you could also pray for that as Julie hasn't seen her sis in a while.

And I, Julie, am going to try to post some pics from my cell phone this week. We tried to do it before Chris left, but alas, the computer couldn't read my phone.

Also, if anybody is in the area please don't hesitate to stop by. No need to call, although you can if you like. I would love to have tons of visitors this week, and I'm sure Joe would love to say "hi" too.

Lastly, I just realized that our last post was our 100th post. Yeah, us!! So this makes this post the big 101!!! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

For the Fennell Clan,
Julie

1 comment:

ASHENFELTERS said...

Hey guys!Didn't know we were both my-spacers AND bloggers!I will be keeping up with you all now!:)Ours is:ashenfelters.blogspot.com...go check it out!:)