Friday, October 19, 2007

God was definitely watching over us!

We made national news! OK, so maybe we didn't, but the thunderstorms that rolled through here last night did. Last night we were just sitting in the living room when we heard the tornado siren go off. I don't know how many of you have ever heard that before but for me it was a very scary sound. Actually, the sound didn't scare me but the thought of a tornado ripping the roof off of the house did. Thankfully, the worst we had was some rain and lightning. Not even a fallen branch. It's safe to say that God definitely had his blanket of protection over us last night.

house in Unfortunately not everybody was as fortunate as we were. Below is a picture of some one's Nappanee that got taken off by the tornado that touched down there. I don't know whose house it is, but if you could just pray for them. And also us as we are traveling up to MI this weekend and I know the farther north we go the more debris from the storm there is going to be. And we'd like to make it up there safe and sound.




Thanks
~Julie

4 comments:

ASHENFELTERS said...

Praying for you!

ASHENFELTERS said...

Hey.Our email is....ashenfelters@hotmail.com..
hope we can talk soon!

ASHENFELTERS said...

I'm gonna be an Auntie again!!!!Guess who???

ASHENFELTERS said...

had fun 2-nite!Am gonna miss you!!!