Monday, October 08, 2007

News! Which would you like first?

So, I always choose to get the bad news first so that's what I'm going to give. On Saturday, I, Julie Fennell, became a Hoosier. :~( For all of you Michiganders out there I am sorry and I delayed it as long as I could, but it was inevitable. I have been a resident of IN for a while, but having the driver's license made it all official. If you ask I will show it to you. But this will be the only time I will bring it up. I'm sorry if I have disgraced anybody. LOL

And now for the good news! We have a new ceiling in our bathroom! Now I'm sure that some of you are laughing at me right now. But the state of our popcorn ceiling in our bathroom was no laughing matter. There has been patches of it that have fallen down on us while we're in there, and lately mold has started to grow on it. So, Saturday I scraped all of it off, then Chris primed it and I painted it. And now it's all pretty and clean. Sorry, I didn't get any pictures of me taking it down. Since our bathroom doesn't have any windows it was very hot and dirty in there while I was scraping everything off so the pictures probably wouldn't have turned out anyways. But I hope that you enjoyed this post regardless of not having any pictures.

~Julie
P.S. I hope that all of you Hoosiers know that I love you and I was just kidding about the license stuff. Kind of.

3 comments:

Snwwhite said...

i fully understand - esp. since i have now just gotten not only my indy license but indy license plate for my car to replace the ny ones...so sad...yet needed - i'll have to prove my ny identity in other ways now lol :)

Katie said...

That was a tricky title...i totally thought you were pregnant or something!

ASHENFELTERS said...

Yeah.No more myspace.To much CRAP on there and that was the 2nd time our site had been hacked into.Tyson had had enough.But we still have the blog!:)