So, I know it's been a while since we've posted, but I assure you we have something to make up for our absence.
The older Joseph gets the more he wants to help by doing stuff himself. I don't have a video of it yet, but he likes to get stuff out of the refrigerator for us. The two videos I do have are of Joe helping Chris put in screws in the futon that is on loan to us. The other video is of Joseph helping me do the laundry. Believe it or not, sometimes he actually saves me time. Most of the time though its just cool to watch him learning new things. And later I'll post some pictures, too. I just wanted to give ya'll ample time to enjoy these videos.
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!Love the videos!He's getting so big!Miss you!Connie
Post a Comment