We had to walk quite a while to get to the discount stores that we wanted to go to. This is us walking over a bridge. Man it was cold outside!
Vicki and Sarah inside H&M. Glad to be inside the warm store.
Mom and Vicki enjoying their lunch.
The group at Indies in Macy's. This Macy's was four stories tall. (from left: Julie, Sarah, Evonne (mom) and Vicki)
These are the faces we won our husbands with. ;~)
We just got done seeing Wicked. That's the poster in the background, although you can't really see it. And now we're getting ready to go back in the bitter cold to walk back to where the buses picked us up. (At least it didn't snow while we were there.)
We saw the play at the Oriental Theatre but that had a bunch of stuff in front of it. So, we took a picture in front of this one because I thought it looked nice.
Vicki, Mom and me walking down the street.
We ate dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. We got a four cheese pizza that was very good. Mmm, I could eat some right now. You all should eat there if you haven't.
Well, I hope you enjoyed visiting Chicago with me. I also have pictures that I took of my nephew Brett opening up his b-day present from us. He turned two a couple of days ago. I want to give you some time to digest these pics first, so I'll post those tomorrow or something.
2 comments:
FUN! and ffffreezing I'm sure!They don't call it the "windy city" for nothing huh?:)Your family is cute!
Looks like you had a fun girls-day-out in Chicago! Hope you guys are having a good New Year.
Post a Comment