Monday, December 10, 2007

What's a Mackey?

Well, for us the Mackeys were a couple who decided to come and be a blessing and encouragement to us on Friday. Although they could only stay for a couple of hours it was so good to be able to catch up and really hang out with Ginger for the first time. Chris and Ginger have been married for almost a year now, (Happy Anniversary on the 17th, guys!) but we haven't been able to hang out with them as they have been in Missouri training to be missionaries to Brazil. I wanted to post some pictures that we took. Although Chris Fennell isn't in the pictures he was there for the burger and pasta salad lunch. We just forgot to take the pictures until after he had already gone back to work. Oops, sorry babe. I'm also hoping to post an update about their visas situation soon. But I wanted to get these up now because I have a lot more pictures from this weekend coming up. So, here they are...


Here's two Mackeys.


Chris and Ginger with Joe and me.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Ah...how fun! We want to come visit too!!!....Joe looks a little unsure...

ASHENFELTERS said...

Friends are great!You look good.

Fen2PNG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fen2PNG said...

I think Joe was afraid that Chris was going to eat his head...

Anonymous said...

Look at those eyes!