Sunday, May 04, 2008

A Home Going!!

Please pray for us as we are going up to Michigan today and tomorrow. This trip wasn't planned but needed. My great grandmother (Nudgemama) passed away late Thursday night. I was told by my mom on Wednesday that she wasn't doing very well and it could be any day now. I am very thankful that God saw fit to take her home to be with Him this time. She has been battling Alzheimer's for over 7 years now and hasn't been well for a long time. Her earthly body was so worn down. She was 90 years old and I will miss her terribly, but am glad that she is a believer so I know she is up in heaven right now with her husband.

If you could please remember to pray for us as well as my family. We will be driving to my parents house after church this morning and will be arriving back sometime Monday night. We are very thankful that Chris' work was understanding of this situation and is giving him Monday off for bereavement. And if you could especially remember my mom as this was her grandma, and my grandpa as this was his mom. I know that I will get to see her again someday and I'm praying that this will be used to open up some doors with my unsaved family.

Thanks for the prayers!
Julie (for the Fennell Clan)

1 comment:

Ashley Pichea [PicheaPlace.com] said...

hope your trip went well and that today was a special day for your family in remembering your grandma