Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Some Fun Stuff

It rained here on Friday so Joe and I decided to have a little fun. It was very warm, despite the rain and Joe wanted to play outside. Never one to let a little rain stand in the way of that I said sure. These pictures and videos are the result of that.





I often get asked the question "What do you do all day with Joe at home?" We do lots of stuff, especially since it has been so nice outside lately. But the biggest thing we do is just be dorky together. What does that look like? Well, I'm glad you asked. Because that is just what we are doing in this video. Having fun and being dorks!! P.S. No your color isn't going out, that's just an effect I used.




After seeing that don't you want to come hang out with us so you can be dorky too? I know, everyone wants to be just like us. :~)

No comments: