Recently Chris decided (with some outside prompting ;~)) to trade in his Xbox 360 for a Wii. It's amazing how much that little system can make people come out of their shells. We've already had many opportunities to play with people. Below are some pics.
Our new friends from our church. Jeff and Julie Strietzel taking a whack at tennis.
This one is not of anybody playing the Wii, but is still darn cute! And no this isn't posed. Well, Joe isn't anyways. This is what he was doing so we decided to take a picture. How adorable is he? :~)
The Fennell boys boxing.
Chris showing off his moves.
Ryan defending Chris' awesome moves.
We were also able to play it while we were up in Michigan at the the Meissners. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, but I do have an awesome quote that should give you a pretty good idea of the mood while we were playing.
This quote is from Narah Meissner. Loving mom and wife talking to her husband/opponent Torre. "If I lose I hope I can at least hit you!" I love it!! Pretty accurately describes everybody's feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment