The airplane ride to California.
Joe was very excited. He loves planes.
Joe helping Grandma Faith clean up.
We went to a place in Moorepark called Underwood Farms. They have produce that you can pick yourself but we just did the petting zoo.
Joe pulling the wagon.
I know what you're all thinking. Aww!!
Chris feeding the animals.
These next group of pictures are from when we went to Ventura Harbor. We rented a boat and just cruised out on the water for a little bit. It was quite fun and very relaxing.
Rick, Matthew and Joe
Joe and Chris doing their famous GQ pose.
Joe helping Grandpa Rick drive the boat.
Of course you've got to have the artistic shots.
Family shot.
Joe had a lot of fun on the boat. We even had a couple of sea lions entertaining us while they were hunting in the water. Joe thought it was very cool.
Matthew taking a shot.
The fam. And part of Joe's head.
I think these next two pictures of Faith (Chris' mom) are so cute. I hope she doesn't kill me for putting them up here.
Faith playing the role of "mysterious woman".
Now playing the role of conked out woman.
Sorry there were so many in that group but I knew it was something we wouldn't do for a while if ever again so I wanted to put some good pictures up. Problem is deciding which ones are worth putting up. Hence, the multiple posts coming. Come back soon for more picks and (hopefully) some videos.
1 comment:
Love the pics but the GQ has to be my favorite.
erica
Post a Comment