Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Now the pictures, and videos, you all have been waiting for! Well, some of them anyways. Unfortunately I didn't get to take any pictures during the ceremony and very few at the reception, but I do have some. And what I don't have I'll fill in with my friends pictures later. Hope you enjoy!!


Joe waiting for the rehearsal to start.



Of course you've got to have the arm out couple pic.



Joe watching "Uncle Dude" play the piano.



Sitting in the chairs.



Faith and I getting our pedicures. We went with the rest of the woman folk in the family.



Joe was enthralled by Cameron playing the guitar. Sorry it's blurry.



Joe playing with his awesome Elmo firetruck that Uncle Dude and Aunt Laura got him. Probably just the coolest present ever. I mean, come on it's Elmo and a firetruck. Two of Joe's favorite things. Nice job on the present Ryan.



Me and Joe at the reception.



Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Fennell cutting the cake.



Joe playing with one of his cousins on Chris' side. Donovan and his parents drove from Ohio to come to the wedding. Thanks guys!



Chris giving his best man speech. Sorry about the blackness. We'd had an emergency move of the reception because of the rain so it wasn't the best lighting where he was.

Joe was the ring bearer for the wedding. So, naturally, we had to practice walking down the isle. How do you think he did?





This is a video of Ryan and Laura Fennell (I love saying that!) cutting the cake. It started out a little boring, but with some prompting from us, the Jones, Potters and Greg and Jeff it quickly got good. ;~)

1 comment:

Alaina said...

great pics and videos!