Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Livingroom Walls

Two weekends ago our friend Jeff Strietzel came over and he and Chris painted our living room and hallway. They did an awesome job. We were able to get the paint from the warehouse where Jeff works. Praise God we were able to find the colors that we wanted! After painting Jeff's wife Julie had come over so we had brots and pasta salad. Yumm. Here are some pictures. Sorry, I don't have one yet of the completed living room. Haven't been home long enough to take one.



Jeff showing Chris how to "cut". A new term I learned ;~)



Chris working on the primer. We thought that this was a pretty color in itself.



The boys after they completed the walls. The wives made them use props for this picture. :~)


We also took down all of the ceiling and floor trim and sanded and painted it. Fun, fun. Even though I'm not in any of these pictures you'd better believe I did a lot of work.


Chris sanding the trim.



Matthew was here so we put him to work helping us paint.



Joe playing with his truck. If you look closely at his forehead you can see that he had a run in with some of the trim.



Ryan not helping. ;)

No comments: