Erica Jones tagged me so now I get to list seven things about me that you may or may not know.
Here goes:
1.) I love my family more than anything in the world. I am very protective of them and proud of everything they do.
2.) I've wanted to be a missionary since I was sixteen. I am praying everyday that God will see fit for us to be able to start the training again next year.
3.) I get very nervous when I'm in new situations and do not like meeting new people.
4.) I used to do ballet when I was younger. Stopped because my teacher moved to Florida.
5.) I am an introvert. Meaning that if I don't get my time by myself each day to just think or chill I am not the nicest person.
6.) My nickname in high school was "muscles". Not kidding. It had to do with the fact that I could serve the volleyball from one end of the gym to the other. Yep, I know. Aren't you all just impressed. I'm sure I'll get tons of offers from people now to play volleyball on your team. :~)
7.) I have my dad's eyes and personality so we get along really well. Each day, though, I notice that I am more like my mom than I thought.
I now tag... Katie Walker.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh dear...
#2 and #3 together made me laugh....a missionary who doesn't like meeting new people!:)Isn't it funny how God,alot of times,calls us to something outside of our comfort zone???I am SOOOO bummed you didn't tag me!:)
Thanks for the 7 things. It was a good read!
-Kane's
Post a Comment