And now for Chris. He has had a cough for the past week so we took him into the doctor yesterday and he has pneumonia. So he has to take today and tomorrow off of work to rest. The doctor also said that while the cough will go away within a week he will be fatigued and tired for a month while his body recovers from the pneumonia. So, we could really use your prayers as we are trying to get our bodies back in fine working order. It really is taking a toll on us physically to not be able to recover like we want.
And now for the stuff that will make you smile... :~)
We went up to Michigan again this weekend to see my brother perform as Professor Hill in "The Music Man". Unfortunately you're not allowed to take pictures during the performance but I did get some good ones after the performance.
Casey getting ready to go get ready for his performance. :~) This is what he looks like without all of the stage makeup.
My Dad and I waiting for the performance to start.
Sarah and Dave also waiting in anticipation for the curtain to rise.
Casey, with all of his stage makeup, with Audrey and Haley after his performance.
Me with Casey.
Just can't seem to get all the siblings together at one time.
Sarah, Casey and me
Casey with one of the guys in the barbershop quartet. They also did really well.
Dave and Casey
Dave waiting in anticipation again. :~) This time for Casey to come out.
Sarah with her two daughters. Audrey and Haley.
And yes, she is on crutches. I won't embarrass her by telling the whole story. Let's just say that's an unfortunate place for stairs to be at 7:30 in the morning. ;~) (Love you Sarah)
In the last post I mentioned how proud I am of my "little" brother. I have been looking and looking for a video to show you guys how well he can sing, and I finally found it! Hope you enjoy!!
Casey singing at the Honors Choir
I just had to post this video of Casey and Joe. This was on our way to Church on Sunday morning. Joe is getting much more active when he hears a song that he likes. He dances, plays the drums, and well, guess you'll just have to watch the video to see the other thing he does. ;~)
2 comments:
Hasn't this been a great year of sickness?And it's only FEBRUARY!!m Hope you feel better soon and that little joe doesn't get anything from you guys!!:)
Oh Julie that it horrible! I will be praying for your and Chris' health.
Post a Comment