Joe just got a package from Grandma Faith out in California so he decided to take a picture in the box. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!
Just in case you were wondering if Joe took any "ugly" pictures, here's one.
And another. :~)
My younger sister, Vicki, works at a place called Kids Gym. Last time she was up she invited Joe to come to the toddler class she was teaching for the day. It was an hour of a lot of running and jumping an playing. Joe had so much fun.
This is just at the beginning. We're sitting on a little carpet square and singing songs.
This was one of the "sticker stations". Vicki was in charge of it and it was one of Joe's favorites.
Chris came in for a little bit to play with Joe.
I know he doesn't look very happy in this picture. I think he was just thinking "I want to play some more, not take pictures."
Joe hanging at the bar again. He does this at our house all the time, but it's usually off of our extremities.
Showing his skills some more.
Joe with Aunt Vicki all tired out. Thanks Vicki for letting us come and get rid of some of Joe's energy for the day. He really enjoyed being able to do all of that gymnastics stuff.
And now here come the videos. I told you we had a lot on here. Don't feel like you have to watch them all in one sitting. Although there's a sucker in it for you if you do! ;~)
As many of you know Chris and I are avid Friends watchers. Every time Joe hears the theme song come on he starts dancing and now almost has the clapping part down.
Joe doing the monkey bars at Kids Gym. He loves to climb everything.
Joe was supposed to be sitting in the circle and singing the "goodbye song" but they said that he could run around some more if he wanted.
My mom has a piano at her house and Joe loves to sit at it and play to his hearts content.
We try really hard when we're traveling to time the driving in with Joe's nap. Well, on our way home from MI this last time we did really well and Joe didn't wake up until we were about five minutes from our house. So, I took a video of him waking up.
1 comment:
What a cutie! He's getting so big! How are you all feeling?? I hope your'e better!Luv ya!
Post a Comment