Monday, February 11, 2008

Hooray!

Ok, so I couldn't think of a good title for this post. Ironically the hardest part of posting is thinking of the title. So, sorry about that. But this post is going to be good. :)

We had a juicing party!! For Christmas this year from my parents I received a Jack Lalane Juicer. I've been using it pretty regularly and really like it. Well, Chris said that he wanted to have some people over, since we're all feeling better now, and I figured "Hey, may as well go all out." So we invited a lot of people and told them to bring fruit with them and made a lot of fresh squeezed juice. If you ever want any for yourself bring some fruit and come on over. This video is of us just starting and, of course, a little of Joe.






Jon, Jon and Joe.



Katy and Evie just chilling.



Apparently Christine had a curse put on her before she came over. :~) Just before this she had gotten an apple stuck in the feeding tube. And this is her getting the thing to push the fruit in with stuck in the tube. Katy is trying, in vain, to help her get it out.



No I'm trying, in vain, to help her get it out. Yes, eventually we did get it out. But we had to call the boys to come and rescue us damsels in distress. LOL



The boys gaming it up on the 360 while the girls had a couple of intense games of UNO!!

2 comments:

ASHENFELTERS said...

Looks like a ton of fun!Where were we?? You need to start inviting people with kids so Joe can have someone to play with.(or to beat him up!:)

ASHENFELTERS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.