For those of you who check our blog regularly I apologize for the lack of updates. In my last post I had said that I was going to be posting soon, but unfortunately Joe and I are just now getting over being sick. We both have had the flu, twice, and now he is getting over a cold/cough. I just wanted to let you all know that we are still here and recovering. Hopefully, I'll be able to post something with pictures soon.
Here's what is ahead for us though. This weekend we get to stay home again and finally, maybe, take down our Christmas lights. Way over due for that! Then next weekend we are going to be going up to MI to watch my brother, Casey, perform the lead in The Music Man at his high school. It's kind of bittersweet because we so love to watch him perform, but this is going to be his last one of his high school career. We did get to go up to Grand Rapids last time we were up in MI and watch him perform in the Michigan State Honors Choir. I do have pictures from that I'll put up later.
Thanks to everyone who knew that we were sick and were praying for us. Now we can start hanging out with our friends again. Yay!!
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There you are!!!Sorry you were sick!We all went through it too.NOT FUN!!!Hope you stay healthy and I am looking forward to pictures!
Post a Comment