Also, last night Tom Young came down from Jackson to visit and go out to dinner with us. I did take the camera but, unfortunately, forgot to take a picture while he was here. We had a great time. Thanks for the encouragement Tom. Sadly, we weren't able to meet his wife, Becky, because she was back in Missouri because her mother has just passed away. If you remember lift her and her family up in your prayers. We are planning to go down to the MTC at the end of April, so, Lord willing, we'll get to meet her then.
Of course, what would a post be without pictures and videos. Hope you enjoy!
So outside the front of our house we have this little mini bridge that Joe has taken a liking to climbing it lately. So I thought I'd take the opportunity to take some nice "bridge shots". Yeah Right. Try getting a child who is almost two years old to not only sit on the bridge, but smile and not have his finger in his mouth all at the same time. Don't think so. In spite of that, I think these shots are still adorable. Maybe next time Ryan comes we can get some better shots.
This is Joe's GQ pose.
Aww. Soo cute.
Joe's mischievous smile. You can't see it, but he has marker all over his hands. Don't worry, it was just a dry erase board one so it came right off.
Chris got a new laptop for work. I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree. Just wish Joe had some clothes on in this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment