It was so nice to see them again. This was the first real trip that they were making with Turin so we brought out all the old baby stuff. Narah said it was nice that all they had to bring was Turin's clothes and diapers. They were able to stay with us from Wednesday to Friday. So, naturally, we took a lot of pictures. Thankfully we were able to visit with a couple of other people here that knew them too. And before they left they offered up their house for us to stay in when we go up to Jackson for the BI graduation.
Enjoy the pics and videos!! I'm going to let them tell the rest of the story!!
Turin having fun on the play mat.
Joe playing with Turin.
Turin admiring himself.
Both the boys chillin' the way God intended.
At first glance I thought that Chris was trying to do a GQ pose for this picture. But on second glance I think he's in the middle of a sentence.
The group on a walk in the park. Minus me of course. Well, somebody had to take the picture. :~)
I love this picture!!
On our way back to our house we found this lot with tons of crocuses in it. So we used it for a little photo session for everybody. This one is our family pic.
Joe exploring in the flowers.
We decided to have the boys take a picture together. It was fine until Joe decided that he didn't want to hold Turin up anymore. And since Turin can't sit by himself yet, he was totally at the mercy of a 22 month old. Hence why I am 6 inches away. I think the Meissners did get one good pic though.
Our last day we decided to have an impromptu picnic in the park. Torre and Narah were going on a walk anyways and we had lots of leftovers from the night before. So we packed up the yummy goulash and met them down there. Perfect time to get a group photo. And just in case you're wondering where the baby is, he's having sweat dream in the stroller.
What would a "Fennell Fan Club" post be without a video? Joe had a lot of fun helping take care of Turin. I know someday he's going to be a great big brother.
Thanks again for coming down guys. It was so much fun hanging out with you and meeting Turin!!
1 comment:
very nice pictures!!
Post a Comment