After that we went down to the Island to check out the shops. Sadly they are all closed on Mondays. So instead we went to the park and had fun on the slides and swings.
Today my older sister, Sarah, is driving down with her kids and is going to stay a couple of hours then drive back up with Casey. I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun and I'll try to take lots of pictures and videos. Until then enjoy some from our adventures yesterday!!
Kind of a weird angle for the picture, sorry.
Beautiful swans in the canal.
Standing Tall
"I'm gonna get to the top."
Almost there.
You would think with all of those pictures of him climbing that I would have one of him at the top. But I don't, sorry. He never made it up on this one.
Casey helping Joe climb the ladder.
Casey and Joe swinging.
This is some video of Joe and Casey playing at the park. As you can probably here it was a very windy day outside, but oh so gorgeous and warm. We've been enjoying quite a few warm days here lately . Enjoy the video!!
No comments:
Post a Comment