Sunday was fun. We went to church in the morning, Joe was so cute. After church everyone came back to my house for a birthday dinner.
(Julie's typing now) The food was delicious. We all watched dad opening presents. Lots of MSU apparel and Tigers hats. I also helped my dad with refinishing one of our nightstands. Actually, it's more than just a nightstand. It's a sewing stand! :~) It has a place for all of your spools and needles and a bottom cabinet to put your sewing box. (How cool is that?!) So far we got all of the varnish stripped off and my dad is going to sand it this week. I can't wait to see how beautiful it's going to look when it gets all finished.
This weekend was so beautiful. We spent a lot of time outside just playing. We have tons of pictures and videos. Also, my brother is down here for a couple of days during his spring break so we'll be posting a lot of pictures from while he's here too. Hope you all had a restful weekend. Enjoy the pics!
Enjoying the beautiful day outside.
Driving with Papa G.
The nightstand before we started refinishing it.
Just another day at the track.
Mom playing Miss Packman at the arcade.
"I'm having a ball, mom!"
So these next two pictures I think are awesome. Chris and I played two games of air hockey and I won both times. Yay me!! You can see the scores are posted in the pictures. Along with a not so happy Chris. :~)
7-4. I'm one for one.
7-3 Two for two, baby!!
Enjoying the bon fire. So relaxing.
Joe and Chris chillin' by the fire.
Aww!!
Papa G and Brett modeling his hats he got for his birthday.
Joe admiring Audrey's handiwork.
Joe enjoying some play time with Aunt Sarah.
Brett and Haley bringing Papa G his big "50" cake.
Joe and Brett enjoying brownies and ice cream.
Covered in ice cream.
I love this picture!
This video is a little long, but I'm still learning how to use our video editing software. I was able to put 3 different videos into one. Maybe next time I'll be able to add some songs.
This is at the birthday lunch we had for my dad on Sunday. All of the boys were trying on his hats that he got and Joe decided he wanted to be a gangsta.
Hope you enjoyed all of the pictures and videos. My sister and her kids are coming down for a short visit tomorrow so we'll have lots more fun stuff for you to check out. Y'all come back now, you here? ;~)
No comments:
Post a Comment