Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We've had quite a bit of fun these last few days so I thought would post some pikcs and videos for you all to enjoy.

Anyone who has been around Joe for more than five minutes knows he loves anything to do with technology. Well, Joe and I were working in the office and he said he wanted to take some pictures. So I gave him our old camera and when he would push the button on his camera I would push the button on mine to make the flash go off. He thought it was soo cool that he was actually taking pictures. Just look at how happy his face is.












Got to concentrate.






This second set is from last night. After supper Joe asked if he could go outside. So Chris took him, with the soccer ball, to play some soccer. It has been so beautiful here lately that eventually I came out too. Chris is so excited to be able to teach Joe what he knows about soccer. And it's soo cute to watch them interact and play together.


This is Joe trying to get Chris to get the ball for him.



One of the many times when Joe wanted to throw when Chris told him to kick.



Cool action shot. I know the balls near Chris... somewhere.



Yeah!



This is how I was enjoying the outdoors. :~) I didn't feel like wearing a jacket so I just brought out my afghan instead.


I am especially proud of this video. Not only does it have totally cool effects, but I finally figured out how to add music to the videos. Hope you enjoy it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was totally laughing out loud. hehe! Waaay too cute! May I have the title of that song please? I'm totally lovin' the video!